Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hooray

Finally after a number of nights sitting on my computer chair, I have finally completed the programme. I have learnt so so much. When I see teenagers watching videos on youtube, browsing through bebo, I can now understand why. If you ask me to list down the ones that I found the most useful to me personally and to my role, I would say flickr, online generator, wikis, rss and netlibrary. I am not sure whether I will ever use the online productivity as I am very happy and familiar with Microsoft office products.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on completing the programme it sure has been enjoyable reading about your progress

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.