Thursday, November 8, 2007

ZOHO

I still prefer Microsoft products kiss maybe because I have been doing it for years. I can see the benefits of ZOHO services but I am not sure whether I will use it. Able to work online and with one document definitely is an advantage. For example if I am doing a presentation and wishes to view it remotely, I can access it easily. I like the word counts that comes out automatically when I saved it.

I tried the ZOHO Show. Managed to import my previous PowerPoint presentation to it. Unlike Microsoft PowerPoint, ZOHO Show doesn't have templates. I am still trying to figure out how to present it when I needed. Do I need to save or import it to another programme/software?

The ZOHO Wiki was pretty easy to set up. I created a Wiki http://singsong.wiki.zoho.com/ but now sure how to jazz it up. Please feel free to edit it...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome, looks great :) Good on you creating your own wiki :)